Team Sirius Tri Club Monthly Coaching Plans
- Be a part of the family and just “Hang Out ” Weekly live chats with Siri, Bek and Team Sirius family. Live training sessions & chats with Team Sirius top professionals.Free training tips & videos…and much more!
- Add a structured plan to further enhance your experience with the tribe.
- Add a structured plan with one on one coach feedback weekly.
- Full service coaching! Personalized plan and constant feedback.
Team Sirius Tri Club Coaches
Head Coach Known for her devastating run splits, two-time Triathlon World Champion, Siri Lindley, dominated the International Triathlon Union (ITU) World Rankings for two years in 2001 and 2002. Winning the World Cup Series both years by being the #1 ranked triathlete in the world. Having achieved all of her goals in professional triathlon competition… Read more
Assistant Coach Pro triathlete, (Exercise Nutrition, completing BExSc) coach and fun loving positive person! Rebekah has been a pro triathlete for over 15 years with over 20 years experience in the sport! Rebekah has been coaching for several years whilst competing at the highest level as a top 10 ranked international triathlete… Read more
Assistant Coach My desire to becoming a Team Sirius Assistant Coach is to give back and help others as I feel I have gained so very much from my experience as a Team Sirius Member. The lessons learned, the way of thinking, the challenges have made me a better person in every aspect of my life including of course my athleticism…. Read more
Assistant Coach Charlotte has worked in triathlon for many years coaching athletes of all abilities, from beginners to professionals alike, including some of the world leaders competing at the Ironman World Championships in Kona, Hawaii. With a First class degree in Nutrition, Sports specific and corrective exercise specialist… Read more
Assistant Coach I live in Austin, Texas with my husband and 5 amazing kids and am the owner of an International Software Business… When I was 6, I begged my Mom and Dad to be on the swim team, and have always loved pushing myself to be the best I can be at any sport I took on! My first triathlon was in 1992, and I was hooked! Read more
Rodrigo “Troy” Romero
Assistant Coach Troy is a Mexicam triathlete from the state of Puebla in the city of Tehuacan. In the 4 years of his athletic career his most distinguished accomplishments include IRONMAN World Championship Finisher, IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship Finisher and EXTERRA World Champhionship Finisher. Read more
Find out more about Team Sirius Tri Club
Results driven world-class coaching
Learn from the Best Of The Best – Our coaches include World, Ironman and Olympic champions with decades of experience.
- With multiple club tiers, pick the option that fits best with your lifestyle
- Get constant feedback and communication with Siri, Bek and the rest of the coaching team.
- Leave no stone unturned so that you arrive on the start line physically, mentally, and emotionally ready to be the very best that you can be.
- Access to our exclusive library of videos with key training and racing content that will take your performance to the next level.
A community of likeminded people
This will be your TRIBE!
- Here you will find inspiration, connection, challenge, empowerment, and personal transformation.
- When we do things as a family, a magic is created. That environment takes us all to a new level of performance.
- Get YOUR breakthrough!
- Celebrate your passion for life.
Achieving excellence within yourself is not just physical. This will be a physical, emotional, and spiritual journey, that will see you realize your potential, and be able to tap into it to create the extraordinary life you dream of!
- Learn the mindset of champions.
- Champions aren’t born, champions are made – everyone has the potential to be a champion of their own life.
- We will share all our experiences with you, in life and in sport, to provide you with the most powerful learning environment.
Access to Siri & her team
- Join Siri, Bek and our coaches for livestream chats to answer your questions and offer advice on any topics. Can’t join live? No problem! You’ll have access to our videos anytime, anywhere!
- Want to have a one-on-one conversation with Siri? No problem! Siri is also available for Skype calls (for additional fee)
- Access to world class professionals in strength conditioning, nutrition, and equipment.
- Livestream training sessions with Team Sirius professional athletes.
Exclusive deals, discounts, and apparel
- Discounts on our camps and from our sponsors.
- Tons of swags and giveaways just for club members!
- Sponsors include: ReST, Normatec, ROKA, Polar, Cobb Cycling, ECFIT Boulder, and more.
Ironman, 70.3 and ITU World Championship Crowns
Ironman & 70.3 World Championship Medals
70.3, Half and Iron Distance Podiums
Work with Siri
Siri only takes on 15 at a time, and requires a minimum 1 year commitment.
Make all your dreams come true…
Siri Lindley takes on 15 great athletes a year, to come train under her daily supervision at training camps in Boulder CO, Noosa Australia and California. These athletes are supervised by Siri on a daily basis. Programs are designed specifically for each athletes goals and needs. Athletes on this squad come from all different countries around the world and include short course triathletes, middle distance and long distance Ironman athletes. This is the ULTIMATE environment if you have major dreams in this sport. You will not only learn from Siri everyday, but learn so much from your training partners.
To apply for Siri’s elite squad, email Siri at email@example.com
Siri Lindley is an incredible coach. She has been my trusted mentor and at my side through truly tough work and amazing accomplishments. She always has a plan in place and makes working together both strategic and fun.Mirinda Carfrae
Siri has many positive affirmations. This is what makes her so special and unique and also why her athletes love her so much. She has been such a positive influence on me and on everyone on our team.Rebekah "Bek" Keat
Siri is not only a amazing person, but one of the best coaches in the World. She has so much enthusiasm and is always excited over even the smallest things. She motivates all her athletes day in, day out.Yvonne Van Vlerken
Words cannot express my gratitude I have for Bek and Siri. I began coaching under Bek almost a year ago. Bek is not only an accomplished athlete but she is extraordinary as a coach and person. She is extremely passionate, knowledgeable, detailed-oriented and has a wealth of knowledge. She provides positive encouragement, invaluable feedback, inspiration and motivation each day. This year has been such an incredible experience for me. Thank you Bek & Siri for everything you have done. I’m enjoying every minute of this amazing journey together.Hillary (age group athlete)
When I started working with Bek the experience was amazing from day one. The best way to describe it is “BOOM” – in a mere 8 weeks we got me to a 5 minute PR on the marathon! Bek’s experience as a great athlete makes her a great coach. The planning and knowledge she applies is so comprehensive, and carries through to workouts that are tailored to my goals, gaps, and needs as an athlete. Her belief in me plays a big part in lifting my own game. I really benefit from her constant encouragement and feedback, and doubt she’ll let me do less than my best.Christine (age group athlete)
Thank you – not just for the workouts and emails but everything you do behind the scenes to make me a better athlete and person! I will do my best to make you proud! Team Sirius is the most amazing team I have ever been a part of. I’m blessed to be in the company of so many accomplished athletes!Justin (age group athlete)