Rebekah 'Bek' Keat
Meet Team Sirius Athlete and Coach Rebekah Keat
As soon as I first made contact with Siri, after our first conversation, I realized she was the right person for me. She oozed enthusiasm and I could hear the excitement in her voice which excited me and made my decision very easy!
A point about Siri’s coaching style that resonates with me – Balance! After a long time in the sport, training can become stale and often this means missing out on a lot of luxuries. I’m a big believer that professionals who have been in the sport for so long, need to be able to include enjoyments outside of their monotonous training regimes.
Some of the many highlights from Rebekah’s career include:
- 6 time Iron Distance Champion
- 6th fastest time in Iron distance history
- 8:39 course record at Challenge Roth
- 5 time sub-9 hour finishes at Iron Distance
- Over 25 Half-Iron Distance wins
- 3 time Australian Ironman Distance Champion
- 2 times in the top 6 placings at the Ironman World Championships
- 2 time Junior World Champion
- 21 years of experience
Recent Wins Include:
- 2015: 2nd Ironman 70.3 Geelong, Australian National Championships
- 2015: 1st Challenge Half Shepparton (new course record)
- 2013 – Three 70.3 Wins: Canberra, Shepparton and Austin
- 2013: 1st Challenge Half Shepparton
- 2012: 1st Challenge Half Shepparton
- 2011: 1st Challenge Half Shepparton
- 2011 – Ranked World #1
- 2010: 1st Challenge Half Shepparton
2009 – World Iron Distance Record 8h:39
- 2009 – Silver Medal Long Course World Championships
Team Sirius Coaching with Bek
Rebekah has been a pro triathlete for over 15 years with over 20 years experience in the sport. Rebekah has been coaching for several years whilst competing at the highest level as a top 10 ranked international triathlete for the last 10 years.
The knowledge and experience she has gained in the sport along with her coaching style and techniques inherited from greats such as Siri Lindley and Brett Sutton make her a highly sought after coach.
If you are looking for a coach with a wealth of experience (Exercise Nutrition, completing BExSc) who comes directly from the Siri Lindley training stables Bek is the coach you want!
Hire Bek for custom coaching! Email us at email@example.com to find out more!
Articles & Updates
Rebekah Keat WINS Challenge Shepparton Bek had an amazing race at the weekend to take the win at Challenge Shepparton half Ironman, making it 4 wins in 4 starts! This race marks the start of Bek’s comeback following an injury affected 2015. She also posted the fastest...
There is one person who has risen above the pack to dominate Shepparton’s annual triathlon in recent years and her name is Rebekah Keat. After four consecutive victories from 2010-2013 Keat sat out the inaugural Challenge Shepparton last year, but returns tomorrow on...